Recently delivered: Taylor made educational tour for groups of Horticultural professionals and students: excursions and lectures through highlights of the sustainable Dutch modern Horticulture / Agriculture.
- 2016 – now: lectures including excursions and tours – several groups of professionals from e.g. China, South Korea, India
- 2016 – now: lectures including excursions and tours – several groups of students from e.g. China, South Korea
- Westland Mill Day (June 24 2017) – practical support (planning, organising and communication)
- National Mill Day (May 14 2016) – Corn Mill ‘s-Gravenzande reopened to public: educational and inspiring childs and parents theater (dutch), in collaboration with board and volunteers. On the occasion of reopening this Mill, February 6 2016.
- National Mill Day (May 9 & 10 2015) – educational activities in and around the Groeneveld Mill (in collaboration with Delfland Water Authority. In the evening kick-off of VanG in the presence of family and friends: VanG started!
- Educational walk for professionals (November 29 2015) – hiking for WELLbeing. For more information: Point Zero (in Dutch)
- During my employment with the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop u.a.: information meetings on crop protection, in collaboration with product specialists from Horticoop and its manufacturers and business partners (including Koppert Biological Systems, MPS, 3M, Drager, BAYER, BASF, BioPol, Clean Light, Hoogendoorn, Stigas etc. etc.) and various regional agricultural training centres in the Netherlands. Tailor-made meetings, recognized by the Office of Recognitions fo the Advisory Board of Agricultural Education (dutch) in the context of extending Proofs of competence in crop protection, for entrepreneurs and employees in greenhouse horticulture and landscaping. On open subscription or in-company. In the 2004-2011 period we had annually about 1000 to 2500 participants or more.
This post is also available in: Dutch